Please visit this page to learn about our job opportunities in the future. Due to the high volume of received applications we will only respond to those who will be further considered. Thanks for considering working with Neighbour Power.
Construction Electrician, Saskatchewan
Neighbour Power is looking for a well-rounded individual to become part of our team in Saskatchewan. This individual will be self-motivated, energetic, personable, and excited to work as part of a fast growing company in the solar industry. This will be a contractual position to begin with. The successful applicant must have a valid driver’s license, a means of transportation, and the capability of working on roofs.
- Primary duties include:
- Conduct site assessments including roof surveys
- Lead quality installations based on system design and specifications
- Installation of solar electric systems for residential and commercial buildings and ground mounts
- Certified Construction Electrician
- Must be able to lift solar modules, batteries or other heavy items
- Comfortably able to lift 60lbs, climb ladders and work on roof tops in varying conditions
- Must be willing to work out of town on some projects for durations of 2 days to 2+ weeks
- Assets (but not required):
- Solar training and/or solar installation certification (SAIT, NAIT, CanSIA, NABCEP, SEI, etc)
- Solar installation experience
- Fall protection training/certification
Interested applications are asked to send their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com